03 February 2008

Winged Ink on Kiwiology

Last week Winged Ink was added to Kiwiology: the New Zealand blogosphere, which is a directory of New Zealand blogs.

Kiwiology lists blogs by NZers or about NZ subjects under a variety of categories. If you're an NZ blogger, you can contact Kiwiology and suggest they list it. You can also suggest other peoples' blogs.

Tim Jones bet me there, with Books in the Trees listed in Novemeber of last year. Curiously, along with Tim and me, quite a few of the other listings in the Books and Writing category are romance novelists.

3 comments:

Kiwiology said...

Hey thanks for the mention! It's great to have Winged Ink at Kiwiology and we're looking forward to getting more and more New Zealand blogs! We still have tons waiting in the wings to list but you can skip to the front of the queue by emailing us... :)

Tim Jones said...

I'm the "official blogger" at work (http://blog.webstruxure.co.nz/), although my boss Aaron has taken a turn this week, and I found out about Kiwiology there.

Romance novelists are highly motivated and very well organised, in my experience!

Harvey Molloy said...

Thanks for letting me know about Kiwiology. I've submitted my blog 'Notebook' for review. Interesting to see all those romance blogs out there...